Aviation Workers’ Compensation Insurance
Global Aerospace Inc., in partnership with Mitsui Sumitomo Insurance Company of America and Mitsui Sumitomo Insurance USA, Inc. (“MSIG”), can provide a full-range of first class Workers’ Compensation underwriting options for aviation businesses (and those businesses supporting them).
MSIG is a leading non-life Japanese insurance company with U.S. subsidiaries that have been a member of the Global Aerospace pool of insurance carriers since 2001.
A Wide Range of Features Focused on Your Needs
Through MSIG’s regional offices, we are committed to providing prompt, professional and fair claims handling tailored to your needs.
- 24 / 7 / 365 Toll-Free Claim Intake
- Highly Focused and Technical Loss and Expense Management
- Full Range of Medical Management Services: Utilization Reviews and Bill Auditing; Nurse Case Management; Nationwide Preferred Provider Organizations (PPOs)
MSIG can provide loss control services to supplement a client’s SMS efforts including:
- Site Inspection and Safety Recommendations
- Ergonomic Services (Risk Evaluation and Report, Developing an Ergonomics Program, and Ergonomics Training)
- Industrial Hygiene Testing