Jr. Applications Developer – Parsippany, NJ
Job ID: 2012141
Title: Jr. Applications Developer
Location: Parsippany, NJ
Employment Type: Intern (Part-Time)
This role will design, code, test, and analyze software programs and applications. This includes researching, designing, documenting, and modifying software specifications throughout the production life cycle. Furthermore, analyzing and amending software errors in a timely and accurate fashion in addition to providing status reports are required. Further duties are listed below:
- Assist other developers, analysts, and designers in conceptualizing and developing new software programs and applications.
- Consistently write, translate, and code software programs and applications according to specifications.
- Test fixes and perform post-resolution follow-up to ensure problems have been adequately resolved.
- Run and monitor software performance tests on new and existing programs for the purposes of correcting errors, isolating areas for improvement, and general debugging.
- Learn appropriate software modules used and supported by the organization.
- Provide support for the testing of new and existing software applications and modules under development or consideration for purchase.
- Occasional travel for training is required.
- Graduate or pursuit of a 4 year degree program in the field of Computer Science, Information Systems or Software Engineering
- 0-1 years experience of basic IT principles.
- Working technical knowledge of programming languages (C# or Java)
- Hands-on software troubleshooting experience.
- Basic understanding of Windows based networks.
To apply, please send your resume to email@example.com with the subject line of XWEB – 2012141.
We (Global Aerospace, Inc.) are an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer, and we do not discriminate in our employment practices due to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran or disability status.