Software Developer – Parsippany, NJ
Job ID: 2012142
Title: Software Developer
Location: Parsippany, NJ
Employment Type: Full-Time
This role will design and develop User Interface applications to support key business endeavors throughout the organization. The Software Developer will be responsible for all phases of the software development life cycle of both off the shelf application solutions as well as other User Interfaces developed to support our business plan. Further duties are listed below:
- Produce superior production quality code; establish coding conventions and supporting documentation.
- Work closely with the development team to respond to business needs, develop design strategies and communicate design solutions.
- Ability to effectively collaborate with Project Managers, Key Business Stakeholders, Business Analysts and other IT Team members.
- Assist in the planning stages of new application projects.
- Work with existing web and WCF services and developing new web and WCF services.
- Develop and test fixes for solutions as well as perform post-resolution follow-up to ensure problems have been adequately resolved.
- Learn appropriate software modules used and supported by the organization.
- Development and testing of new and existing software applications and modules under development or consideration for purchase.
- Occasional travel for training and application support is required.
- Graduate of a 4 year degree program in a related major (IS, CS, MIS)
- 3 years Experience with XML, JSON, Visual Studio, & C# applications in relation to developing Web service clients.
- Experience in multi-browser application design and development.
- Experience with the Structured Query Language (SQL).
- Experience working with the .NET Framework (C#, ASP, WCF & WebAPI).
- Experience supporting and troubleshooting web and Windows based applications.
- Basic understanding of Windows based networks.
- Ability to work independently and with diverse business units gathering requirements and specifications.
- Ability to work on multiple projects at a time as well as support end users.
- Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Strong organization skills with a keen attention to detail.
- Exceptional interpersonal, written and oral communication skills (focus on customer service orientation).
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
To apply, please send your resume to email@example.com with the subject line of XWEB – 2012142.
We (Global Aerospace, Inc.) are an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer, and we do not discriminate in our employment practices due to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran or disability status.