Global Aerospace is the world's leading provider of Aerospace insurance with a worldwide portfolio of clients who are engaged in every aspect of the Aviation and Space industries.
Headquartered in London, we have offices in Canada, Germany, Paris, Zurich and throughout the United States. Across the world we employ over 350 people. Our experience dates back to the 1920s and our underwriting is backed by a pool of high quality insurance companies representing some of the most respected names in the business.
Our Mission is
TO BE THE WORLD'S LEADING AEROSPACE INSURER
Our success depends upon our delivering value to:
Our core values:
- Our Customers by being responsive to their needs and providing excellent service through long term partnerships based on mutual respect and confidence
- Our Shareholders and Pool Members through underwriting profitability and operational efficiency
- Our People by rewarding performance and encouraging personal development
- The Aerospace Industry by positively supporting its growth and the improvement of safety
- We foster the highest standards of professionalism
- We act with integrity and honesty
- We are commercial and innovative
- We respect diversity and one another
Global Aerospace strives to be an excellent place to work and to bring out the best in all its employees, whatever their role, characteristics or capabilities. We encourage innovation and initiative and aim to treat our people fairly and with respect.