Global Announces Expansion of Personal Non-Owned Aircraft Coverage
In our ongoing effort to support light aircraft operators, Global Aerospace is pleased to announce expanded Personal Non-Owned Aircraft Coverage (PNO) through our Aeroinsure unit in Kansas City.
The enhanced plan will now offer non-owned aircraft liability insurance for standard and special light-sport aircraft and *experimental/homebuilt/experimental light-sport aircraft. Jack Chisholm, Vice President, Aeroinsure Manager commented, “Personal Non-Owned Coverage is an important addition to our product line as we make this highly desirable and frequently requested Global product available to the light aircraft community.” The Global Aerospace PNO plan will provide many key coverages and benefits in the event of an accident.
Key coverages include:
- Liability for bodily injury and property damage
- Physical damage to non-owned aircraft
- Deductible coverage
- Civil air patrol endorsement option
- Additional Insured for Employers option
Expanded coverages include:
- $3,000 for medical payments ($10,000 EAA/PNO policy form)
- $3,000 for personal effects ($5,000 EAA/PNO policy form)
- $10,000 for search/rescue and emergency expenses ($25,000 EAA/PNO policy form)
Additionally, current Experimental Aircraft Association (EAA) members will appreciate enhanced benefits with the EAA/PNO policy, including coverage for experimental/homebuilt/experimental light-sport aircraft.
Global Aerospace is committed to expanding our General Aviation services and tailored product offerings. If you would like more information about Personal Non-Owned Aircraft Liability Coverage (PNO), please contact our Aeroinsure unit at 888-228-0001.
For more information or to download our PNO application, please click here.
*EAA members only