Head of Finance, Global Aerospace (Europe) – Paris, France
Title: Head of Finance, Global Aerospace Europe
Reports to: Chief Operating Officer
Purpose of the job
To oversee all financial activities of the company.
The key areas of expertise would entail:
1. Work closely with third-party accounting providers in respect of all financial accounting and ensure timely settlement and booking of transactions in “SAGE”.
2. Agency cost and expense management in accordance with budget requirements including tax filing, employee benefits and other insurance schemes.
3. Liaise frequently with Operations Manager in respect of pool accounting procedures such as premium collection, cash matching, monthly closing, brokerage statements, intercom-pany transactions as well as credit control.
4. Maintain quarterly closing and financial reporting in line with internal and external requirements, including financial audits.
5. Consolidation of annual report in accordance with statutory requirements.
Payroll Management & HR Administration
6. Ensure monthly payroll with the application “Payfit”.
7. Comply with mandatory reporting requirements (URSSAF, wage taxes, retirement as well as insurance plans etc.)
8. Work with head office in respect of all HR administration tasks such as on and off-boarding, staff training and general admin-istration.
9. Train and develop apprentice and other ad-hoc staff as per requirement.
10. Cash flow management (Invesco) including quarterly cash transfers to head office (worldwide cash).
11. Bank account management (Société General, Nat West, Spar-kasse) and ensure monthly reconciliation as per internal requirement.
Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or similar professional accounting qualification;
Proven track record in finance and/or accounting, preferably within the financial services sector;
Strong understanding of core financial concepts, financial planning and analysis;
Advanced computer and accounting software skills;
Commitment to manage and develop a small team;
Resilience and pragmatic work attitude;
Professional written and oral communications skills in French as well as in English;
At Global Aerospace we value diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We are equal opportunity employers, and we are committed to building a team that reflects a wide range of backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We encourage applications from people of all races, religions, nationalities, genders and ages.
Please send your CV to HRLondon@global-aero.com with the subject ‘Head of Finance, Paris’.