Global Aerospace Canada Announces Online Certificate Processing for General Aviation Brokers and Clients
Global Aerospace Underwriting Managers (Canada) Limited, a leading provider of aerospace insurance, is pleased to announce the release of a new online insurance certificate processing portal, eCerts Canada.
Our Canadian brokers and their clients will have the unique ability to issue and print insurance certificates from anywhere in the world. Users benefit from 24/7, secure access to instantly generate certificates of insurance. Territorial boundaries or timing issues will no longer prevent Global Aerospace, or the broker community, from providing immediate service to their clients.
The eCerts Canada portal will serve as a mutually beneficial tool for General Aviation brokers and their clients, where Global Canada is the lead insurer.
Initial certificates available for use include:
• Canadian Transport Agency Certificate
• Transport Canada Certificate
• Additional Insured Certificate – Aircraft Liability Only
• General Additional Insured Certificate – ability to evidence the following contractual requirements:
• Notice of Cancellation (notice period subject to policy wordings);
• Primary and Non-Contributory coverage;
• Invalidation of Additional Insureds;
• Contract specific Increased Liability Limits (subject to maximum policy limits);
• Cross Liability coverage/Severability of Interest; and
• Hold Harmless indemnifications.
Steve Hughes, chief underwriting officer, Global Aerospace Canada comments, “As a worldwide industry leader, Global Aerospace is proud to bring this exciting product to the Canadian market. The eCerts online certificate portal will add tremendous value for our brokers and their clients.”
As a specialist aviation underwriting business, Global Canada is committed to enhancing our General Aviation services in order to make aviation insurance simpler and more convenient. If you would like more information about eCerts Canada, please contact your Global Canada underwriter.