The Global Aerospace COMMERCIAL ELITE safety support program includes specific services uniquely designed to address the needs of air carriers, charter operators and Part 91(k) fractional operators that are committed to the highest levels of safety. Like VISTA ELITE, the COMMERCIAL ELITE program offers a policyholder dividend and paid safety training, consulting and other resources provided by Global Aerospace’s SM4 Safety Program Partners.
How to Qualify for Commercial Elite:
- Enroll in a manufacturer-approved simulator based training program two times annually
- Achieve ISBAO certification (International Standard for Business Aircraft Operations)
- Operate turbine powered equipment
- Maintain a current membership with the NBAA (National Business Aircraft Association)
What you receive:
- Individual policyholder dividend up to 10.5% of your premium
- Annual selection from a wide range of safety training products from on of our SM4 Partners
- Special benefits for operators currently training with FlightSafety or special pricing for new operators
Learn more about how to qualify for COMMERCIAL ELITE benefits by contacting your local Global Aerospace representative.