Office Manager & HR Administrator – Toronto Office (Markham, ON) Canada
This role will provide office management and project support to the Toronto office and work closely with the Canadian Leadership Team. Further duties and responsibilities are listed below:
- Assist the Finance team to ensure that bi-weekly payroll cycles are met
- Work closely with the Canadian Management team and managers to ensure that Annual Performance Review deadlines are achieved
- Responsible for recruitment administration, including the sourcing and screening of resumes, maintenance of detailed job descriptions/internal/external job postings, scheduling of interviews, conducting preliminary interviews, coordinating job offers,
declinatures and reference checks as necessary
- Handle HR related queries and work with Canadian Management to resolve work related issues. Serve as a trusted advisor and acts as a key resource to all team members by handling HR related queries, interpreting policies, and working with Canadian Management in helping to resolve work related issues and concerns in a private and confidential manner.
- Maintenance of Canadian Employee handbook
- Coordination of travel and management of itineraries in line with Company policies
- Management of external conference schedules, attendance plans and budgets
- Coordinate with Group Marketing team and manage marketing plan/budget
- Maintain ownership of external file management procedures, file destruction in line with Company policies etc.
- Must have strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Highly motivated with the ability to work independently and communicate (orally & written) effectively with all levels of staff
- Very strong attention to detail, interpersonal and organizational skills
- Minimum 5 years relevant experience
Preferred (but not required):
- Payroll experience, specifically with ADP or another vendor
- Human Resources Administration
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line of XWEB-CANOMHR.
We (Global Aerospace, Inc.) are an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer, and we do not discriminate in our employment practices due to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran or disability status.