As a leader in aerospace and aviation insurance, Global Aerospace is the only insurance market that allows policyholders to issue certificates of insurance online in a secure environment—24/7/365, from anywhere in the world.
The eCert program provides our U.S. producers and customers with instant, secure online access to issue certificates such as:
- Private Mex
- Commercial Mex
- Hong Kong
- Commerical Canada
- Charter Customer Additional Insured
- …and Many More
This secure internet based system provides our customers with:
- The ability to Issue and Print Your Certificates
- 24/7 Access
- Access to Aircraft Schedules
- The ability to store policy documents securely
Vertical eCerts launched February 2012
Vertical eCerts gives our producers and customers the unique ability to issue and print their own certificates of insurance on vertical General Aviation policies where Global Aerospace is the lead market. If you would like further information about eCerts, please contact your local underwriter.
Launched in September 2018, our eCerts Canada portal for Canadian brokers and their clients has the unique ability to issue and print insurance certificates, 24/7/365 from anywhere in the world. Territorial boundaries or timing issues no longer prevent Global Aerospace Canada, or the broker community, from providing immediate service to their clients.
eCerts Canada certificates available for use include:
• Canadian Transport Agency Certificate
• Transport Canada Certificate
• Additional Insured Certificate – Aircraft Liability Only
• General Additional Insured Certificate – ability to evidence the following contractual requirements:
• Notice of Cancellation (notice period subject to policy wordings);
• Primary and Non-Contributory coverage;
• Invalidation of Additional Insureds;
• Contract specific Increased Liability Limits (subject to maximum policy limits);
• Cross Liability coverage/Severability of Interest; and
• Hold Harmless indemnifications.