In 2009, Global Aerospace, Inc. identified that industry safety standards were increasing. We wanted to recognize those flight departments in the U.S. who exceeded these standards as we did in 1983 with the Vista program. Therefore, we developed the Vista Elite (VE) Program. The VE Program provides rewards in the form of increased policyholder dividends and paid safety training, consulting and other resources provided by the Global Aerospace SM4 Safety Program Partners.
How to qualify for VISTA ELITE
- Available to General Aviation policyholders in the United States (excluding light aircraft and UAS);
- Enroll in a manufacturer approved simulator based training program two times annually;
- Achieve ISBAO certification (International Standard for Business Aircraft Operations) OR meet the requirements of a BASC (Business Aviation Safety Consortium) full-service member organization;
- Maintain a current membership with NBAA;
- Operate turbine powered equipment for Part 91 use.
What You Receive
- Individual policyholder dividend up to 10.5% of premium
- Vista Elite Group policyholder dividend up to 6% of premium
- Customized safety service offerings from one or more of our SM4 partners
Learn more about how to qualify for Vista Elite benefits by contacting your local Global Aerospace representative.