Global Aerospace, Inc. Launches Online Safety Learning Management System
Helping the aviation industry support the talent of the future
Parsippany, New Jersey – Global Aerospace, a leading provider of aerospace insurance, is pleased to announce the launch of the SM4 Aviation Safety Program’s online learning management system (LMS) which is currently available at no cost to its general aviation policyholders in the United States (excluding light aircraft and UAS).
The SM4 program, now in its 11th year, continues to focus on providing resources to help the aviation industry achieve higher levels of operational safety. The 2020 SM4 program includes an emphasis on the critical issue of business aviation’s talent shortage which creates challenges in attracting, mentoring and retaining professionals who can safely manage, maintain and fly business aircraft.
The LMS provides Global Aerospace clients with customized online training courses for both personal and professional development to support their continuous improvement:
- Easy, online access to practical and interactive learning plans designed by each of our SM4 partners in their area of expertise;
- Time-efficient, impactful courses that allow for seamless integration into your organization’s training program;
- Continually updated courses to keep up with the latest developments in business aviation safety;
- Unlimited number of user accounts per client;
- Certificate of completion provided to participants for each completed learning plan.
Marilena Sharpell, senior vice president, projects and communications at Global Aerospace adds, “The LMS has been designed in cooperation with our SM4 partners to support your operation and help meet our industry’s need to adopt advanced training solutions to benefit the current and next generation of aviation personnel. The learning plans were designed with everyone from the novice to the more experienced in mind. Clients will have the ability to add and restrict access by users from their organization as well as run customized reports.”
Since 2010, the company has committed over $5 million to support SM4 and help its clients pursue higher levels of safety. To learn more about the SM4 LMS please visit the SM4 website or contact your local Global Aerospace underwriter.